Skydive, Heli & Reef - 1 Day Info
Skydive, Heli & Reef in a Day: Experience the thrill of jumping from a plane. Take pleasure in the spectacular views of Cairns city, the Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage Listed Rainforests and golden beaches.
After your skydive, take to the air for a spectacular 25 minute helicopter flight over the magical waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Sweep over coral gardens and sand cays, and see marine life from high above, before landing on an outer reef helipad where you will be met by Down Under Dive.
Enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch, a guided snorkelling tour and coral viewing from a glass bottom boat. Scuba diving, for the novice and experienced diver, is also available.
Complete your day with a leisurely cruise back to Cairns with live entertainment and a complimentary glass of wine.
Down Under Cruise & Dive Evolution & Skydive Cairns:
• Experience unprecedented views of the wondrous Great Barrier Reef, lush World Heritage Rainforests and the city of Cairns – the perfect backdrop for your jump
• As an extreme adrenaline junkie, you will take the exhilarating 14,000ft jump and enjoy a heart-stopping 30 second freefall reaching speeds of up to 200km/h
• When the ripcord on your harness is pulled, enjoy a gentle parachute descent as you take in the spectacular aerial views
• Touch down in an open sugar cane paddock
• One-way helicopter flight over the reef (25 minutes)
• Two hours on the reef with Down Under Dive
• Guided snorkelling tour
• Snorkel and dive equipment and floatation devices
• Delicious BBQ lunch – prawns, fish, steak, sausages, vegetarian options, tropical salads and pastas
• Return cruise with complimentary glass of wine/beer and live entertainment
• Pick-up/drop-off from accommodation
*Minimum two passengers
Introductory and certified dives (optional extra)
Departs: Approx 8am
Concludes: Approx 5pm
Skydive, Heli & Reef - 1 Day Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 6 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.